Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apollo, A Roman Galactic Police Officer's Poem

Click Here To Watch: Apollo, A Roman Galactic Police Officer's Poem

Apollo, A Roman Galactic Police Officer's Poem

My essence is void of my roman body,
for existence is near an everlasting end.
My orbit is decaying within a dire fatality,
only a transfer of my essence will godsend.

There is a lower life form I will exist within,
and no pants does this earth creature wear.
Exposing to the humans my blond furry skin,
for I must intellectually converse if I dare.

Help is what I require to save the humans,
from being dominated by an insane doctor.
I'm too small to fight and I have no weapons,
my short legs are bowed, but I am a runner.

After being irritated by a playful orange feline,
I located three humans who offered to help.
Oh mars, the human female deputy is so fine,
her beyond attractive features make me yelp.

As I assemble my team to defeat the evil,
my love for sweet Polly grows in my soul.
Only friendship is a love that's untouchable,
unhappily residing in a little dog is my toll.

A Sci-fi Poem By Chuck Keyes
© September 2010
Chuck's upcoming Apollo Trilogy Novels
© Apollo™
© Zeeper™
Zeeper is on Face Book: Search for Zeeper Carnoid to become friends with Zeeper the carnoid alien...
© Zeeper books for children

Chuck's Novelist Web Site: www.chuck-keyes.com
Thanks... 
The Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment